The Wadkin MA machine is designed to take either mortise chain gear or square hollow chisels. It is a strong, serviceable and particularly economical machine.
- Substantial mainframe with underside machined to give proper seating all foundation.
- Smooth, easy movement of headstock on wide machined faces.
- Hand lever quickly adjustable to best position for any class of work.
- Machine-cut steel or gunmetal rack and pinions for headstock and table movements.
- Self-adjusting combined guard door and chip-breaker.
- Combined blower and exhauster fitted to motor shaft to remove chippings from face of work.
- Quick-acting inclined clamp to table, fitted with check rod, to prevent swinging out of square.
- Ratchet type chain grinder built on to machine.
Materials that you can use on this machine: Solid timber only.
All training/assessments are to ensure that you are using the machines safely and correctly, overall.
You will be taught how to turn the machines on/off, location of emergency stop, and all safety measures & ground rules for each machine.
If you already know how to use the machine, be sure to book an assessment before use. The assessments are put in place for everyone's benefit, so our technicians can oversee that you will use the machines correctly, but most importantly, safely!
|Chain with hollow chisel attachment|
|Max. Timber Dimensions 280x230mm|
|Longitudinal motion of table 610mm|
|Traverse motion of table 110mm|
|3kw (4hp) (3 phase)|
|GET STARTED TRAINING||£33|