The PRO-MASTER 7125 opens up nearly unlimited possibilities to users for machining wood and plastic. The MANUAL or X-MOVE-TABLE allow the performance range of this 5-axis machine, to be adapted modularly to virtually all operating situations.
- Highly dynamic drives and control engineering for perfect results. Laid out for above average loads and extreme acceleration values.
- Powerful, fully interpolating 5-axis head, with 17 kW drive and unique PRO-TORQUE technology for the heaviest work.
- State-of-the-art safety concepts give you the choice between patented 3-field foot mats or safety bumpers. This allows you to match the HOLZ-HER machining centers individually and reliably to your operating situation.
Materials that you can use on this machine: Solid timber, laminates such as MDF, plastics and acrylics.
Click here for more CNC training/assessment information
All training/assessments are to ensure that you are using the machines safely and correctly, overall.
You will be taught how to turn the machines on/off, location of emergency stop, and all safety measures & ground rules for each machine.
Required pre-requisite knowledge:
- Basic computer skills
- A good understanding and prior experience with 3D modelling and CAD-based software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Rhino, Fusion 360, etc.)
- Knowledge and previous experience of using a 3-axis router
Things you will learn in this training:
- Basic training in BZ Work machine software and controls
- Basic training in Campus NC Hops
- Basic geometry creation and editing in AlphaCAM
- Basic 3D and multi-plane machining strategies in AlphaCAM
- Basic look at work holding methods
- In-depth look at cutter and drill selection
If you already know how to use the machine, be sure to book an assessment before use. The assessments are put in place for everyone's benefit, so our technicians can oversee that you will use the machines correctly, but most importantly, safely!
|Machining Dimensions - In X: 3620mm In Y: 1350mm (minus cutter radius)|
|Travel in Z direction 565mm|
|Machining Height in Z direction 210mm (from top of suction cups)|
|Router Unit 12kW 1000-24000rpm|
|Vector Speed 142m/min|
|Protection Equipment - 3-field footmat (pendular machining)|
|Workpiece Support - 6 rails including 16 stops, 4 loading bars|
|Drilling Head - 1.7kW, 16 spindles (10V|6H) including sawing unit for grooving in X direction|
|18-position traveling disk Tool Changer|
|Software - CAMPUS software & APLPHACAM Ultimate Router|