• Sanding unit tiltable from 00 up to 450 by means of hand wheel and degree graduation
• Adjustable angle stop
• Manually adjustable table height and depth for full use of the sanding belt
• End sanding device with tiltable end table for sanding curved workpieces
• Folding sanding device with fine adjustment for sanding veneered edges
• Sanding pad can be used at 3 side
• Materials that you can use on this machine: Solid timber, laminates such as MDF, plastics/acrylics
All training/assessments are to ensure that you are using the machines safely and correctly, overall.
You will be taught how to turn the machines on/off, location of emergency stop, and all safety measures & ground rules for each machine.
Things you will learn in this training:
- Setting the machine to finish part edges, freehand and with the fence
- Setting the machine to finish curved parts and bevelled edges
If you already know how to use the machine, be sure to book an assessment before use. The assessments are put in place for everyone's benefit, so our technicians can oversee that you will use the machines correctly, but most importantly, safely!
|Sanding belt length : 2600 mm/3000 mm|
|Sanding belt width : 150 mm/200 mm|
|Table dimensions : 930 x 350 mm/1000 x 350 mm|
|Sanding belt motor : 3 HP (2,2 kW)/4 HP (3,0 kW)|
|Oscillation motor : 0,25 HP (0,18 kW)|
|Pulleys : ø 120 mm|
|Diameter exhaust hood : ø 140 mm|
|Weight : approx. 270 kg/300 kg|
|Dimensions : approx. 170 x 80 cm/190 x 90 cm|
|GET STARTED TRAINING||£30|