Join the BloQs Team
We're currently looking for a new team member:
Café Manager - Full Time
Our new Café Manager will help plan the new BloQs Café - the heart of our community - as we move to our new premises across the road.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re a really good cook or chef with commercial experience as well as:
- Proven food production and kitchen management experience - cooking from scratch to create wholesome menus for our growing community and excite new customers;
- Excellent customer service skills - you enjoy making people’s day with lovely food;
- Strong budget management experience;
- Good knowledge of food safety and hygiene;
- Fantastic communication and people skills;
- An alcohol licence holder would be a plus.
You'll be looking after Menu Planning, Budget Control, Food Production, Health & Safety, and Hygiene, and manage one other colleague who will support during busy lunchtimes and when you’re not on shift. You’ll work an average of 40 hours a week over five days including weekends and Bank Holidays on a rota basis.